• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISIS Electrical System

After reading the info on Infinity Box's site I decided a 2 PC system would work for me. Make a complete list of your electrical loads and choose the number of PC's necessary to handle them. It took a while to understand everything involved with this system but, I'm satisfied with the purchase. Good luck with your wiring project!
Mike

Guys,

Yes, our old name will haunt us for years to come. You can't really plan on a brand being hijacked. We've been Infinitybox since we broke off on our own in 2008. ISIS Power was just the brand.

Some of our earliest Magazine cars were MOPAR. Check out this article covering Randy Boilg's Super Bee from 2009.

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/mopp-0907-isis-multiplex-system-wire-harness-upgrade/

You can contact us directly with any questions at our website by clicking here.

Jay
The ISIS name might not have been the best choice:eek:.
May I ask the difference between your product and the MSD grid system??

I'm a thinnin' ISIS was this...
th

Before it was this......
th

After reading the info on Infinity Box's site I decided a 2 PC system would work for me. Make a complete list of your electrical loads and choose the number of PC's necessary to handle them. It took a while to understand everything involved with this system but, I'm satisfied with the purchase. Good luck with your wiring project!
Mike

I am going with this system as soon I replenish my build funds. All the body and engine work took up all funds for awhile.

This is my infinity box mount on 69 plymouth GTX. I put the fuses, mastercell and rear powercell in the trunk, the front powercell mounted drivers side next to the radiator.

2017-12-04 16.32.56.jpg

I work on some heavy equipment that uses this type of electronics. Its easy to install and don't have to use so much wire to do what is needed. Also having module have the advantage if you have trouble with a circuit all you have to do is move the output wire to another port and it will work just fine. I really like power level that it controls for fuel systems has a study pulse instead of the heartbeat that can happen when at top of power curves. The system is good to work with one thought i believe that always have and resettable circuit breaker on the master power wire going into the module.

I looked into them, and they would make some wiring easier if you have alot of accessories, but the cost was more than I wanted to spend.

Yep i get it you can do they same with relays . We call them vim boxes they do everything from turning on the lights to running the transmission.

Auto Transport Service
Back