• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's freakin' cold!

SteveSS

Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
It snowed in the mountains last weekend, no big deal. A little snow on Pikes Peak is pretty. We went from wearing hoodies earlier this week to full blown parkas today. It's getting into the 30's at night. I know in two months the 30's will feel warm. We had a fire in the fireplace last night.

Given a choice I'd rater be cold than hot but wow it's a shocker when you get that first cold blast.

Been in the 80’s and 90’s for the last week and a half here in Indiana. But we’re back to reality after today.

2B290C51-8B95-40AF-81D5-CEE3F1BF1D21.png

It snowed in the mountains last weekend, no big deal. A little snow on Pikes Peak is pretty. We went from wearing hoodies earlier this week to full blown parkas today. It's getting into the 30's at night. I know in two months the 30's will feel warm. We had a fire in the fireplace last night.

Given a choice I'd rater be cold than hot but wow it's a shocker when you get that first cold blast.
I lived in Colo Sprgs for 10 years before having to leave Gods country for California. The weather there was so wonderfully unpredictable I loved it. But you’re right you never know for sure when it’s coming - you just know it is. Then when it does -it’s what the hell happened to summer? Love that area and miss it dearly - winters and all.

Pretty close to 90 in Maine yesterday and today. That's warm for this area! Not long lived though. Probably be snowing soon!

Not an humid in Philly today. All but 90.

Another 90 degree day here today. The humidity isn't exactly low either. Right after Harvey, we had below normal temps for about a week and man, that felt great. Now it's been above normal for about a week....

IMG_4870.PNG
I've been here for a week now. I've got one week left and it looks perfect.

Its so stinkin hot here in Ontario its not funny! But hey, that's "global warming" for ya !!

Man I miss the Springs! When I was there working at Intel I think we got the first snow in town like the last week in Sept...Something this Texas boy wasn't used to!

Late September and the first snow on the mountain. What took so long? I have seen it snow up there in late July.

90's last few days here in Wisconsin, rain today and back to normal September Temps tomorrow.

Cold weather = store the car = sad face...

Cold weather=car out of storage=Happy face !!
We are finally out of the 100+* and into upper 80's low 90's.
Lookin' towards those 70's !!

No such thing as storing the car out here. We’re year around 24/7. Varies from the 60s to the 90s. Happy face all year long. But that’s all we go - the state is a pathetic expensive mess with beautiful weather.

Ok yeah - thanks you guys living in the warm zones rubbing it in, I know storing your rides isn't necessary. I used to look forward to the day of retiring to a warmer climate as many of my retired buds have; but now not so sure that'll happen as I don't relish 100+ temps where I doubt I'd drive my car during that time of year either. Keep your snakes, scorpions, wild fires, earthquakes, flash-floods, and such. Well, when I have to start plowing and shoveling snow here again and bitching every time I have to step out in below zero weather............I'll be 2nd guessing myself! LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back