• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jegs sale code today only

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
I'm told today only(dont know if thats true) $30 off on $300 order, smaller savings on smaller order. Code is "save30" apparently works on phone or website, i just saved $30 on a pair of m/t drag radials.

I'm told today only(dont know if thats true) $30 off on $300 order, smaller savings on smaller order. Code is "save30" apparently works on phone or website, i just saved $30 on a pair of m/t drag radials.

Worked today......................
upload_2018-5-8_9-16-59.png

The code is SAVE30

..and it gets you $ 10 off of a $75 purchase
$ 20 off of a $150 purchase
$ 30 off of a $300 purchase

I have been wanting to replace my bench seat with these for 3 years. $30 is less than 10% of my order, but WTH...
I went ahead and got a pair of these ProCar seats with a pair of ProCar universal brackets:
Screenshot_20180509-225122_Samsung Internet.jpg

For my 70 Roadrunner:
20180428_141357.jpg

I'm late, but wanted to post my opinion of jegs & share my experiences. They suck. They carry mostly chevy stuff. Very little Mopar. Their site is difficult to navigate. I've had 2 bad experiences with their fumbling of delivery details. And yes it was jegs fault , not ups. One resulting in 4 new tires being left unattended stacked at the end of my driveway. The other with 4 new keystone classic wheels, in marked boxes, being left on my unattended porch all day. Also, jegs & summit both charge tax & shipping for items you can buy online elsewhere without those expenses.

Auto Transport Service
Back