• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Discovered Build Sheet

Go Fly

Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Just purchased a 1968 Coronet interior from the original owner. Owner bought a 68 Coronet 500 ordered special from the factory with buckets and automatic console. The car had an accident shortly thereafter. He pulled the seats stored in attic for 40 years and I just picked them up for my Superbee project. Just got home and inspected closer and holy cow...found this build sheet!!/
14798687434771002092015.jpg

Sweet find! That's where I found mine after owning the car for 45 years....

Wondering if I should try and locate the car if it is still around or scrap book it for my restoration project story board?

Wondering if I should try and locate the car if it is still around or scrap book it for my restoration project story board?

Put up a "lost and found" thread and see if you get any bites. if not, keep it for your storyboard.

either way, if you do wind up taking it out, preserve it in a clear sheet protector.

Car maybe long gone,
especially if it was wrecked & he stripped the interior

they weren't collector car then

Cool Find thou,
add it to your archives for your build,
good part of the story/build/history :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back