• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just picked this up today

fugly

Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
originally 3 on the tree manual everything- just a roller now, better pics when it's light out
020610.jpg

My first car was a `72 Satellite Sebring and I will always like those cars, congrats and more pics.

Looks like you got good starting point. More pics

Looks like a good ride to slip that big inch Indy Hemi into you need to build this year!!

Nice ride,bring on the pics.

Isn.t this car a little too new??Or are you going to build a "SLOW" car this time:grin:

:rolling: My first inclination is to build a turboed something (400-500 cubes), but a little more streetable than I usually do, with a modern interior, stereo (just in case I don't want to listen to somebody riding with me LOL) and maybe even A/C...here's daylight pics- needs floor and trunk pans, but the rockers are solid, quarters have only a little at the very bottom, overall not too bad...
dvr.jpg

engbay.jpg

floor.jpg

frt.jpg

pass.jpg

rear.jpg

tpan.jpg

Looks like you have your work cut out for you.This would be a good time to obtain a plasma cutter.:sSig_goodluck:

Believe it or not Fugly was MUCH worse than this starting out and the 51 was as bad if not a little worse....

Is that the car from Houston craigslist? I tried to buy that sight unseen and someone beat me to it..I guess you..lol

Nice project. Should be a fun way to blow some money and kill some time

Auto Transport Service
Back