• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just waking up drinking coffee, what you doing?

I also have a coffee maker that grinds the whole been. Yes coffee is best that way to me strong and black for me! Sunday morning wife and I walk the dog then shop time for me and my dog

So how do you start your day in the Morning and with what type of libation? Inquiring minds want to know...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I wake up, pee, brush my teeth, wash my face, get dressed & I'm ready to go. Whatever I have for breakfast, a glass of milk goes with it.

I don't understand the fascination with coffee and why people can't function in the morning untill they have a cup or two. Personally, I can't even stand the smell of it, let alone drink it.
I wish I could be able to wake up before the chickens and be ready to go like you can. I started guzzling coffee in the Army when staying awake all night was a requirement. That was over 30 years ago. Now, my adrenal glands are shot and I need the caffeine jump start in the morning.

Last edited:
I don't understand the fascination with coffee and why people can't function in the morning untill they have a cup or two. Personally, I can't even stand the smell of it, let alone drink it.
I love the smell but am not fond of the taste. This also applies to Wine. I enjoy the aroma of a Winery, I don't mind the smell of wine on a persons breath either.
I often need some type of kick to get moving. No illegal drugs though....Just caffeine or a "once or twice a month" energy drink followed by some water. The only time I can tolerate coffee is when it is disguised with some strong flavor like chocolate or caramel....and COLD. I rarely ingest warm drinks.

Last edited:
I raid the coffee machine just about the time it has made about 3/4 cup of a 12 cup batch,it's the best,almost like a good espresso! drives the wife crazy. she says it ruins the rest of the pot! I tell her to make another pot,but stand guard!
I drink about 4-5 pepsi's a day been doing it since 10 years old, when it was .10 a can! hate the stuff in plastic bottle!

I wish I could be able to wake up before the chickens and be ready to go like you can. I started guzzling coffee in the Army when staying awake all night was a requirement. That was over 30 years ago. Now, my adrenal glands are shot and I need the caffeine jump start in the morning.
Same here 25 military 8 in the USN. Ship coffee is the IV of the ship for watch standers, had to drink two quarts a day for sure. The wake up is still the same I go kick the rooster to make noise!

I raid the coffee machine just about the time it has made about 3/4 cup of a 12 cup batch,it's the best,almost like a good espresso! drives the wife crazy. she says it ruins the rest of the pot! I tell her to make another pot,but stand guard!

That's funny she just bitched at me yesterday about that, she is just getting into it!

I drink about 4-5 pepsi's a day been doing it since 10 years old, when it was .10 a can! hate the stuff in plastic bottle!
Reminds me of a supervisor I had in Cali two, two liters a day at work, could not function without it. We messed him up good one day, we ultrasoniced the cap on his last half empty one. Pretty funny screwed with it a half hour to get the cap off finally just cut it off at the neck.

515d447c1e2f44852d306e626d6e7588.jpg

well I'm finished coffee four! thinking about going to resort and doing some work! probably no ruch opening pool because it's 40F here! probably give them one more week and close it next monday!
if I had that last post to share a coffee with, I would never leave the house and wouldn't be here much!

Those eggs smothered with with brown and green baby puke topped with cheese and a leaf just doesn't look too appetizing to me.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I just noticed @toolmanmike coffee thread was locked

maybe he wants to redirect the discussion to here, current thread

had my regular 2 cups this morning
not too bad, stout/strong 6 heaping scoops, for a 12 cup pot
it was a French roast, fresh ground

Smiley Coffee with Steve McQueen doesn't ask me stupid questions.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back