• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just waking up drinking coffee, what you doing?

I've drank about 4 part cups of coffee in my life. At 6 years of age or so I thought I'd be smart and took a swig of my Father's morning coffee and swore I'd never touch one again! That said.. I drink about 4 liters of Pepsi a day...

I drink about 4 liters of Pepsi a day...
With all due respect you should rethink the way you think about coffee or look for another source of caffeine, that can't be healthy for you my friend, no need to tell you the sugar not in a single bottle of 600 ml but in 4 lts of soda, you know we dont like to see or hear of not a single member sick here , and you are a great part of this site, JMO, but please Wayne, take care.

I have no issues.. I'm the Beta tester to put the cola cancer myth to bed ! I've been drinking pop that way for over 40 years! I have to pass a pilots medical every year, including EKG and Bruce Stress tests. No issues...

I've had several coffee's today...first one at 5:00am....then 11:00am....2:30pm....not helping. Having trouble staying awake enough to work. :rolleyes: Long days and short nights....wrong combination.

There used to be all sorts of energy pills available over the counter.
Mini Thins.
Up Your Gas.
Hot Rox.
Xenedrine.
Ripped Fuel.
Stacker.
Stacker 2.
Stacker 3.
Since I wasn't a coffee drinker, I would sometimes take these energy pills before work. I think that the energy drinks like Red Bull and RockStar took a huge bite out of the market because those energy pills are mostly gone. I liked Mini Thins too...They were mostly Ephedrine and caffeine. They sure made you alert and edgy but they also made my temper a bit shorter than usual!
I take caffeine pills on workdays, 2 pills of 100 mg each. That is about the same as 3 cups of standard brew, right?

Smiley Coffee I don't drink coffe to wake up I wake up to drink coffee.jpg

I just noticed @toolmanmike coffee thread was locked

maybe he wants to redirect the discussion to here, current thread

had my regular 2 cups this morning
not too bad, stout/strong 6 heaping scoops, for a 12 cup pot
it was a French roast, fresh ground

View attachment 831986
LOL Hey @toolmanmike I hijacked a mods thread I guess? Sorry buddy did not know you had one open.:asskiss:

I roast 2 regions of Guatemalan coffee. Antigua and Huehuetenango. We sell to a coffee shop and at Market days. Drink a little too but have a slight allergie to it so...

Have to wait till three am to see what happens when Joey is sleeping!
cop.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back