• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just waking up drinking coffee, what you doing?

having fun with coffee!
when I was servicing tractor trailors at a truck stop my bay was right beside the restaurant. almost everydriver would go in and bring me back a coffee even though I had 10 on the shelf! One day a regular comes back with a coffee and says "the new waitress is really hot". I said just leave her a $20 and put your phone number on the back of the check and she'll likely call you,she needs money bad! I see him a few weeks later when he's back for a grease job and he says she didn't call me. I said that's good she's my wife. "now go give her another $20!

20190823_204416.jpg

Pilot-Flying-J-logo-500-x-400_0.jpg

Best coffee on the Interstate!!

First cup down just getting ready to drive the wife around most of the day. Fun Fun Fun!

Yeh been up for a couple hours. Going from 2 weeks of working nights 1800-0600 on a boat to being home for 2 weeks and the honey do's. Morning all

late morning only 2nd. cup! cloudy and warm. have to run soon and get some water samples into lab for resort. wife is off today.guess what she doesn't know,
she's cleaning leaves out of pool today!

lake.jpg

Way to early yo have a cup, but the dog had to go out and here I am!

Mrs. forgot to set timer on coffee,had to rob the first cup again!wish it made the deere run faster. probably spending 5hrs. cutting grass today. My volunteer JD driver has gone back to Ohio until next season.

I have a JD 2320 pretty much cuts everything

I'm just using an x540/54", have 42 cottages at the resort to cut around so need something that fits!use to have 430, the new machine took 3hrs. off the cutting time but the diesel was a fuel sipper used about 1/3 tank.,x540gas will use a whole tank to cut it!

Sounds like you found the one you needed. Doing hops I needed a roto tiller, bucket. Best thing I ever bought.

This mornings project.
1. Green coffee
2. 6lbs in cooling pan (as fresh as you can get)
3. 1lb packaged medium dark

20190912_073846.jpg 20190912_075423.jpg 20190912_074847.jpg

Never have been a coffee drinker and if I need a kick start, a couple of sips from a Barqs does it and that doesn't happen very often. Heck, a 12 pack lasts for a month!

Drinking coffee and looking at Weiss Lake in Leesburg Alabama. Waiting to go to the gun store after breakfast with my cousin. Dreading going back to New Jersey and work in a few days...

akr.jpg

McDonald and Duncan donuts is ranked among the best coffee makers. Starbucks is an over rated money grab and have the nerve to have a tip jar for a job well done serving you a 5 dollar cup of coffee. For what they charge those people working their should be making 20 dollars a hour.

Auto Transport Service
Back