• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just waking up drinking coffee, what you doing?

No mirrors for some I guess...…….Just one eye open!

2fa0b9532ba7181d1381a43b02a8d2d3.jpg

Last edited:
LOL and what happens when TMM gets a report button hit!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

projector-for-bedroom-ceiling-moon-mini-pico.jpg

morning mopars, weekend almost here! might get the stroker fired this weekend for cam breakin, got a fuel pump delivery yesterday, just need alternator bracket and put in a clutch pedal and she might be "back in black"
Kind of sad seeing that great 318/727 sitting on shop floor with no purpose in life now!

Morning! Busy day ahead. Unfortunately wont be working on the runner, too much “ life” in the way

Morning everyone just got back from a walk with the old boy grabbing a cup of coffee a quick breakfast and then going to play a game of golf with my youngest son .
They both beat me on bikes but I've got a few years of golf before they kick my *** at this too .

Will try , he practices almost everyday day .Last week I said ok boys no more lessons your on your own lol .

Morning folks coffee brewing. Doing some honey do's. Then going to salvage yards looking for a dana

Sitting on the glider, coffee and baileys, sun just up, playing fetch with the girlfriend's german shepherd (she's young, much rather play than eat, the dog not the gf),watching the gf work in the storage shed, 75°. Reading a new hotrod too.

Oh well, now i have to see if i can repair the trailer jack i f-ed up the other day.

Wife and I sitting outside at our bar having a cup of coffee, beautiful day!! Going for a ride later.
20190914_094332.jpg

Nice view!!!
Thanks RR,
Years ago I sold my lake house on a 56,000 acre lake. A few years later my wife said what she really missed was, not the house and the work,but, the water. I phone and had a pool put in for her. She's in it every chance she gets and absolutely loves it. We bought a condo a few months ago and now she said the other day, I'll really miss my pool, although the condo has two pools 600 feet from it. So now, if she decides she doesn't want to move, I'll flip the condo and be right back to where I started, except the profit I'll make on the condo ( bought it cash, 70 thousand below top dollar market value). I never sold this house for fear that we might change our minds and my 16 year old blind dog that would NEVER get use to a new house, trying to find her way around and yes the plan was to stay here and redo the condo in our time frame and have fun doing it and stay till she passes away. I never do anything without a way out and I know this all sounds crazy, but, you can't make **** like this up !! My friends just laugh and say I'm a tad bit eccentric. I just have a great wife and dog and love them both to death and yes I have a few extra bucks to do it.

That is called foresight. Try to do the same here just never works out that way.

Morning everyone just got back from a walk with the old boy grabbing a cup of coffee a quick breakfast and then going to play a game of golf with my youngest son .
They both beat me on bikes but I've got a few years of golf before they kick my *** at this too .
when they do eventually beat you, bike sports or golf :poke:
you can say 'I aided/helped &/or taught them, to do that',
like a proud papa :lol: it's a win win

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back