• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Wondering About This 1969 Charger?

streetmachine

Local time
8:11 PM
Reaction score
Hello. I've wondered here and there whatever happened to Ross's 1969 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Six Pack from the old DodgeCharger.com Forums? I believe Ross was the original site owner (at that time) or one of the founders? Not sure if anyone here knows the car but, this would of been around 2001/2002 before the server switch took place years later. At that time he was selling it and I remember it being a Dark Red with Torq Thrust wheels and a 4 speed manual. The car was located in California (Maybe LA) at that time.

At that time I was serving overseas and sometimes I look thinking I should of bought it and put it storage until I came back from overseas. It was listed for around 20k-25k price range at that time. Sometimes I think how my life would of been different if I had bought that car. Oh well, that's life I suppose. Anyways, I always wondered what happened to it or it if it's even still around?

Don’t know who Ross is, but DC.com is pretty much a dead website. There’s more activity on this website in a half a day than there is there in a week over there.

Don’t know who Ross is, but DC.com is pretty much a dead website. There’s more activity on this website in a half a day than there is there in a week over there.

Yeah, I realize there is more activity here. I haven't lurked over there in a couple of weeks. Maybe, I have pictures of the car saved somewhere. It was somewhat unique car with the color, wheels/tires, and the 440 Six Pack. I think Ross was the original guy who started the DC Forums way back I guess around 1999 or 2000 then if I remember right. I didn't see him after 2002 when he had sold his Charger. Anyways, thank you for the reply.

The six pack option wasn’t available until 1970 so while it may be a real R/T and nevertheless a kickass car, the manifold and carbs won’t be numbers matching.

The six pack option wasn’t available until 1970 so while it may be a real R/T and nevertheless a kickass car, the manifold and carbs won’t be numbers matching.
Yes. I realize that a 440 six pack wasn't a factory available until 1970. I'm not sure if this car had the numbers matching drivetrain. It looked similar to the picture of 68 Charger I attached as far the color and wheels but, a 1969 Charger instead. Anyways, I was just curious and thought to ask. Thank you.

68charger.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back