• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just wondering...

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
Thoughts....

tumblr_n5154e62l41sj2ib8o1_1280.jpg

Being a teen of the 70's...I think it's totally bitchin'!

Is it for sale somewhere?

Post up some details! Why do you wish to know others' opines?

That's awesome! I remember seeing cars done like that or with much wilder paint jobs in Hot Rod and other mags from back in the day!

I like it too.

I have always been a fan of flames when done right. They look great on that car although I would do the colors and blending somewhat differently. No on the side pipes.

If this was 1975, that car would look bad ***. Today? Not so much.

I'm not a big fan of side-pipes really on cars they weren't intended to have them...

I do like the 70's vibe thou, I'm torn on flames as I like them on certain cars
not sure I like them on a Charger, I've seen far worse thou...

It's not repulsive :poke:

That pond could use a water feature. :laughing3:

The Charger's not too shabby....I like it. :headbang:

I love it, even the pipes.

my all time favorite car so.... NOPE ..... side pipes ...flames .:icon_cry:.. .....but its yours .......

I really think the side pipes and especially the flame job on it look like a really bad cartoon, sorry pop's, JMO :)

cool , flash back .
that's what everyone wanted their car to look like back in the day ,side pipes and all. ( always wanted a set of "thrush " side pipes ,but never got them )

Not a bad looking car. The side pipes could be taken off and used on a VAN of that year.
Whats with the wheels? The off set from the back to the front doesn't look right. Regular size tires on the front and rubber bands on the rear?
It definitely has potential.

I think it's sharp! I do agree that the exhaust tips out the back would be better then sidepipes. But that's why we are all different!
Bennysmopar

Auto Transport Service
Back