• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keep it and save it or?

What to do with it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you would have a lot more fun with GM products maybe even a blue oval or two

I think you would have a lot more fun with GM products maybe even a blue oval or two

have to agree your wallet will have alot more fun. we were looking at buying a newer challenger 2008 rt and it's just stupid that they cost more then a 2011 camaro ss or 2011mustang gt. i prefer the challenger in terms of looks hands down but for low to mid 20k I have a hard time think it's justifiable to get a car that cost more, slower, and with poorer gas mileage. (i know shouldn't be that important lol) just like the older cars twice the price just cause its mopar supply and demand i guess.

I really want a 66 or 67 just like that. I would leave all the body patina as it is, redo the suspension and build a big block for it. Maybe even a cage and racing buckets. It is a 67, I'd buy it from you as is depending on your price.

Rework the interior, clear the outside, Build a stout engine, make the drivetrain good and solid, and enjoy

thats my fav body style.. the body looks solid..way better than alot of the ones in my area for sale..id restore it or at least make a driver out of it..u could always prime it, get it running and sell it to someone wanting to fix it..i dont think i could part it out.

Rework the interior, clear the outside, Build a stout engine, make the drivetrain good and solid, and enjoy

Sounds real simple in theory, but you forgot to add sheetmetal, body/paint work, fuel tank & lines, complete brake system, front end,springs, wheels, tires, trim, a/c etc, etc. Then, when you're into iit for 50-75K later, and you've still got a Satelite that's worth 30k at best, you'll wonder why you didn't buy a legit 67 GTX to begin with. For those who doubt me, just figure out what you think it would cost to "bring it back", then add 40%.

Know Liberal - No Truth

yeah right...LOL...

Attachments

• Made In America Your a DICK.jpg
    Made In America Your a DICK.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 116
My vote is for flat black, black steelies mostly gutted race-style interior, and drive the hell out of it. Be on the cheaper side and still a fun ride.

Auto Transport Service
Back