• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keeper for the blower wheel

MMorgan

Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a keeper/ cap/ clamp ext to hold the cage on a blower motor? Mine slipped right off and had been glued together previously. I found a usable wheel with same end. What holds it on? Thanks

IMG_1431.jpeg

I think it's a metal clamp like a flat band hose clamp (not a worm clamp) THey use those on rubber hoses and should be available at auto parts stores and hardware and fastener stores.

Blower motor wheel.jpg

These plastic ones don’t have the screw set, but I wonder if a small screw type hose clamp would work. The one in the pic looks like a basic clamp if I can find the correct size. Thanks..

These plastic ones don’t have the screw set, but I wonder if a small screw type hose clamp would work. The one in the pic looks like a basic clamp if I can find the correct size. Thanks..
It would work but it might cause a little balance issue.

Auto Transport Service
Back