• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keeping stock look w electric fuel pump

diesel_lv

Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
I saw this on a fuel injection forum. But can work carburetors too. Uses a mechanical fuel pump that's been gutted and has a plate on the bottom for the fittings. Sorry it's on a Chevy.
FB_IMG_1650554375018.jpg
FB_IMG_1650554379291.jpg

I did this on my 70's Mopars that had the OSAC spark retarder. Pass the vacuum line right through it....

....and.... add an under-intake nitrous system with the nitrous line inside a rubber hose and the tank inside a gym bag in your back seat, not the trunk

....and.... add an under-intake nitrous system with the nitrous line inside a rubber hose and the tank inside a gym bag in your back seat, not the trunk

Won't an electric pump gas through a mechanical fuel pump. Have a Carter 4024 and turn key on fill the carbs and start it up. Why the mod in post #1. Oh it's on a Chevy, that must be it.:lol:

Won't an electric pump gas through a mechanical fuel pump. Have a Carter 4024 and turn key on fill the carbs and start it up. Why the mod in post #1. Oh it's on a Chevy, that must be it.:lol:
It's for 58psi fuel injection. Not sure if you can pump 58psi through a mechanical pump.

Auto Transport Service
Back