• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Hart Massive back injuries in Calabassas Ca.

Maybe the car had XV Motorsports 3 points. I’m about to throw that twisted spaghetti in the Gulf.
Mine are similar and I'm thinking of going back to factory lap belt and shoulder belts. I had the upholsterer put the snap by the coat hook for the elastic band of the shoulder belt. I just need $$$.

Maybe the car had XV Motorsports 3 points. I’m about to throw that twisted spaghetti in the Gulf.
I have those in my car. Mine seem fine. Far better than the Ssnake Oyl ones I had.

I have those in my car. Mine seem fine. Far better than the Ssnake Oyl ones I had.
May be the bad interface with the seats. Retractors face back etc. Get in and out 25 times a day and report back.

May be the bad interface with the seats. Retractors face back etc. Get in and out 25 times a day and report back.
You have to have the detractors inline with the top anchor for them to work. But, the heavy own style buckle is too much for the weak retractor.

P_20191012_202113.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back