• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Hart Massive back injuries in Calabassas Ca.

I can't beleave no one said it......I think it will buff out

it is fascinating that people still give a flying **** about a destroyed fake E body and the idiots that did it! wow

Close this thread down!

I keep getting email reminders every time someone responds to this thing!
I just hit the link below my latest email message about this thread to ‘disable emails from this thread’.
You can do it in your email messages too coming in about ‘Kevin Hart Massive........’!
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...ba6fb47c499c536&a=no_email&t=thread&id=178613

It’s time to get on with the ‘good’ B-body things in life!

It must be human nature to speculate and try to be the "Cool guy" that has all the information regarding laws, procedures, regulations, etc.
WTF do we really know? I don't know if the car had lap belts. I don't know what the car cost to build. What I thought was that it is a real 1970 Barracuda shell with carbon fiber body panels attached to it.
Mopar Muscle magazine did an article on it awhile back....Refer to that for actual info rather than believe someone on a web forum that you have never even met...

I just hope everyone learned a valuable lesson about safety from this. If you are adding ungodly amounts of HP, say, 500 and above, then for heaven's sake put in a roll bar and some safety restraints.

I just hope everyone learned a valuable lesson about safety from this. If you are adding ungodly amounts of HP, say, 500 and above, then for heaven's sake put in a roll bar and some safety restraints.
Ya but it comes down to learning how to drive before becoming a race car driver and do it in a proper setting that suits the cars tracking. Ive always been one to say stupid people do stupid things.

Where did you get that information regarding seat belts and air bags?

The photos on Speed Kore's website as well as the crash photos do not show any safety equipment.
What I read in one of the first post out. That being said if I’m not mistaken any totally new built car has to use current safety equipment unless this “car” is a 70 Cuda then it uses the standards of 1970. I ran into the problem on a motorcycle, late model frame but an older engine, long story that I won’t get into here.

Jesus Chrysler. Maybe Speedkore sold it as a show car. Owner responsibility.

image-jpg.jpg

Google maps with the "TURN LEFT NOW"..
Recalculating....

"Law enforcement sources tell us ... Kevin's 1970 Plymouth Barracuda crashed because driver Jared Black gunned the engine and lost control. The car had incredible power with a 720-HP engine. We're told the sudden acceleration and loss of control caused the vehicle to go into a spin and it ended up crashing through a fence and into an embankment."

I thought we all decided no one cares? f him and his stupid friend who cant drive.

But, but...wearing seat belts is a law. How could they not be wearing seat belts? It's the law.

Auto Transport Service
Back