• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kickdown attachment question at carb on 225 to 318 swap 70 Satellite

johneich

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
2 part question: I bought a used kickdown linkage today, I have an Edlebrock Carb.
It appears I need a special nut bolt assembly to attach the front of the throttle and kickdown to the carb.
1) What is the certain nut bolt assembly called? so I can buy one, can it be made from common small town available parts?
2) Is everything else I have complete? or do I need other parts?
OK it was 4 questions,
Last pic is my 383 70 RR linkage I am using for reference (Completely different manifold bracket attachment but I am not dealing with that yet)

DSCN0027.JPG

DSCN0028.JPG

DSCN0030.JPG

DSCN0031.JPG

Linkage 6.JPG

Linkage 7 70 RR.JPG

Thanks turbine68rt but I think I need more of a nut and bolt kinda knoberdo like shown on my last pic?

Thank You 69Bee! This is just what I needed, I think, It does not look long enough in the pic, but I will buy it anyway!

This is a photo of the bracket installed.It gives you the proper fulcrum movement.
Dis regard the aftermarket throttle cable. I had to do some work to make the factory kickdown function.
Nothing major. just rods like you from different engines.

IMG_0003.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back