• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Killed the tree this weekend..

The new track photographer just sent this to me from Saturday

dodge coronet 5.20.17.jpg

I waited for you at the Winners Circle.
I tagged you in a few pictures on TH.
Great job on the win.

You really don't get it, Do you?:BangHead:

View attachment 426994
Appears not....you may have to walk me through this situation. :lol:
I thought Zac was the official Track photographer, and yet W8Avenger (above) ...who I thought was Zac, says he didn't catch up with you at the track all weekend. I assume Zac took this picture of you tearing up rubber at the tree...so no 'tête-à-tête" at the line-up?

Appears not....you may have to walk me through this situation. :lol:
I thought Zac was the official Track photographer, and yet W8Avenger (above) ...who I thought was Zac, says he didn't catch up with you at the track all weekend. I assume Zac took this picture of you tearing up rubber at the tree...so no 'tête-à-tête" at the line-up?

Like I said before, you need to sharpen your senses,just a tad more.
Zac was there taking pictures. After I got my trophy & Kill sticker, I asked him if he wanted me to go over to the victory circle billboard now, he was busy and I just loaded up and went home. I'm not an attention whore who needs a picture of myself in a winners circle. Been there, done that. LMFAO

Just spoke to Jackstandracer.
He's won 13 races in the last 3 years.
He didn't start a thread about it though.

Zac was there taking pictures. After I got my trophy & Kill sticker, I asked him if he wanted me to go over to the victory circle billboard now, he was busy and I just loaded up and went home. I'm not an attention whore who needs a picture of myself in a winners circle. Been there, done that. LMFAO
OK, so you haven't seen Zac since the Winner's Circle No-show.
That settles the confusion a bit. :thumbsup:

upload_2017-5-25_10-26-51.png

upload_2017-5-25_10-27-34.png

So how did you get on with that 160mph run? Looking forward to the timeslips and a Go-Pro video from at least one of your cameras. :thumbsup:

Hey SSR! What were you racing in....say, 1969?

The 3 Dildo's like, agree, and thanks . All jackstand racers. LMOL
Man, you've got to stop talking in riddles. WTF is a Jack-stand? Is that a shelf in your bathroom for storing the ****?
And I have never heard of the Appreciation buttons being referred to as Dildo's before...is there something I am missing here as well?

Auto Transport Service
Back