• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Killed the tree this weekend..

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score
What an awesome weekend of racing.
Weather was real nice, but a strong headwind.
1st time run .012 R/T
2nd time run .020 R/T
1st rd. elimination .026 R/T
2nd rd. elimination .042 R/T
3rd rd. elimination .011 R/t
finals .016 R/T
FTW!!
All on a .500 Protree!!

NENDRA 5.2017.jpg winner NENDRA 5.20.17.jpg winner2 NENDRA 5.20.17.jpg 65 dodge 8.70 3.jpg.png.jpg 65 dodge 8.70 5.jpg.png.jpg

What were your ET's

The 3 elimination runs were so unmatched with my .016-.026 lights that I had to dump at the big end on every pass and couldn't run it out like I wanted to.
8.84 on the brakes.

The finals, I sand bagged with a 8.99 dial and ran a 9.02 with a .016 R/T
I had to race a 12 second car. He was the track champion at Lebanon Valley points last year. I had to sit there for over 3 seconds which felt like a life time. Caught him before the 660 foot mark,

The finals, I sand bagged with a 8.99 dial and ran a 9.02 with a .016 R/T
I had to race a 12 second car. He was the track champion at Lebanon Valley points last year. I had to sit there for over 3 seconds which felt like a life time. Caught him before the 660 foot mark,
Where are you from? Will you be at Lebanon Valley, NY this Sunday for Musclepalooza?

From Westchester County, NY I'll be up there this Saturday, not Sunday.
Cool. There's actually a picture of your car coming out of the hole on their website advertising the open test and tune for that Saturday.

So.... killed a tree, eh ? ... and you admit it, eh ? .... looks like a call to greenpeace is in order...............

Auto Transport Service
Back