• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Killed the tree this weekend..

WOW!

IMG_1461.JPG IMG_2024.JPG

All loaded up for another weekend of racing.

Last edited:
probably my Schwinn Stingray. I was only 10, but thanks for playing along.

View attachment 427837
Maybe your present is better than mine right now but I was racing a 66 Belvedere in 69. I had a Schwinn too but it wasn't no Stinkray. Maybe your back will be as good (bad?) as mine is now and you won't be able to race when you are in your mid 60's but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Actually, my present is ok and I hope your present is better than mine....but I'm thinking it's probably not. Do you have mental issues? We all do to a point but some have more issues than others. I know you like to talk smack at the track and here but that tactic is pretty much useless on me.

i quit bracket racing because i cant cut all those perfect lights back to back,and only run now pro tree index

i quit bracket racing because i cant cut all those perfect lights back to back,and only run now pro tree index
My problem was cutting 'lazy' lights in the early rounds and then if I made it past the 3rd round my light would be much better to the point where I red light. My car was consistent so I didn't want to stage differently so I had to hype myself up at the beginning and calm myself down in the later rounds. After learning how to control my reactions, things got a lot better....that is unless some woman pissed me off lol

This was MY PAST when I was 21 years old (in 1963) standing beside my brand NEW 1963 Plymouth Max Wedge Aluminum Nose car.

View attachment 427895

My past was a 64 white Plymouth max wedge savoy with red interior. Light weight aluminum nose and trunk mounted battery. Sold it with 2014 original miles and didn't blow up the ball n trunion or the original engine.

New rear wheels, new slicks and new front wheels are on for tomorrow, Wish me luck !! Going to hurt some feelings. Got the go pro's too.

65 dodge new front wheels1.jpg 65 dodge new front wheels2.jpg

Are you learning who the jackstand racers are?

I'm still not even sure what "jackstand racers" are! :rofl: As a newer member, I'm just enjoying getting to experience everyone's humor and sarcasm. I could make a few comments but I don't know you guys well enough...yet! Good stuff indeed...

Auto Transport Service
Back