• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kirk Douglas won't down for breakfast .

Definitely one of the greats! Last one I remember him in was Tough Guys. I believe it was 1986. RIP

Yup...the old guard actors didn't use the stage as their public spring board for their political beliefs and for that, they have my respect and if they did say something, it was usually a mild joke. Mr. Douglas was also one of my favorites.

Truly one of the greats. If you get a chance, watch a little known movie of his called " The Juggler". I saw it a few weeks ago with a college buddy. Excellent.

RIP

RIP Kirk

from the previous generation of Hollyweirdo's
that actually did good

103 is a damn good run

Rest In Peace!

Class act!

Yup...the old guard actors didn't use the stage as their public spring board for their political beliefs and for that, they have my respect and if they did say something, it was usually a mild joke. Mr. Douglas was also one of my favorites.

Agreed. Who dives 2 sheets about what actors think? Do your job. Entertain us, plain and simple.
Whenever someone takes a public stand, 1/2 agree with you, and 1/2 don't.
A smart man keeps politics and religion to himself. (IMO)

Auto Transport Service
Back