• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lab grown meat

Feed it to the inmate population.

I'm not going to eat that kind of "food".

They've done all of this before. But just like it says on the package "Do Not Eat!"

893eb2e56e6ce95c977afbe38119a129.jpg

Comes loaded with all the vaccines you don't need or want. Just like milk is today full of hormones that helps them change your dna.

It's actually the future. They are cells that require a fraction of the water and feed to produce the same amount animal protein. Without the natural disease that can plague industrial farming. (However, it is live chicken cells that are not totally invulnerable.) It does beg to ask. "What's the difference is grown in a dish or on the side of an animal if genetically and molecularly the same?

Being the world demand for animal protein consumption is expected to double by 2050? It would be stupid not to explore this technology.

Last edited:
The cost must be astronomical compared to actual chicken... **** that let the Tards eat that ****.

The cost must be astronomical compared to actual chicken... **** that let the Tards eat that ****.
Today the cost is not viable to completely replace. But as newer technologies come to bare. That cost will and is rapidly decreasing.

Soylent Green.
Also lab grown should be for the elite only since they are the ones pushing for it. Add in the bugs too.

Soylent Green.
Also lab grown should be for the elite only since they are the ones pushing for it. Add in the bugs too.
It will be so heavily subsidized to make it "look" affordable, so the tax payers will be paying for it just like Ethanol..

It will be so heavily subsidized to make it "look" affordable, so the tax payers will be paying for it just like Ethanol..
And farming is not? The point is. There is plenty of room for both. I predict lab grown will out pace farm grown in quality, quantity and cost by end of century. It may not all be in our future, but the future never the less.

Your correct, the Corporate owned farms are subsidized by the tax payers, thats how they make the money.

Farms employ millions PERIOD.
It's a legit point. I believe the technology advances is a threat to current job markets. Everyone is concerned about A.I. That it will surpass human intellect. Where the first threat is on jobs. I'm in the computer science field. And for A.I. to become "Self aware" thus could turn against its creators? Grossly underestimates the human brain. Until science can map an understanding of the quantum world? And advanced particle physics? A.I. is trapped in the limitations of today's computer chips. Even tomorrow's doesn't supply the capabilities to dealing with infinite variables that our brains appear to grasp. It's spooky science that even Einstein called "Spooky actions at a distance." When speaking on quantum mechanics. So yes, there is growing evidence that our brains are operating, utilizing and understanding quantum particle principles that may very possibly give us "Self Awareness." If true. A.I. is no where near that level of sophistication.

I know this went off track. But as technology advances, there will need to be serious discussions on taxing or direct payments to people who get displaced. Including A.I. and CFI (Cell cultivated meats.) Otherwise only the corporations that incorporate technology for efficiency and reduced labor costs benefit financially.

Auto Transport Service
Back