• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last day.

Congratulations on your retirement from the service. You should be very proud of your honorable service to our country. I know that we are proud of you.:sFl_america2:

That is absolutely awesome. Thank you for you many years of Service. You deserve the fanfare; sorry the new generation is too "me" focused to show the respect you have earned.

Congrats, My last day in the A.F. will be next Friday the 20th after 26 years, and it sure as hell can't get here quick enough for me! Retirement has been the most major asscrank for me as they have thrown me under the bus with all this. As we speak I still don't have my retirement order with 6 days to go. They have a saying "take care of your people", I sure the F aren't seeing it. They are doing everything they can to stab me in the back, way more than once this has happened. I can't access "Mypay" to get my W2 to do taxes. I've requested a new password which doesn't work, no one to call to get the **** fixed, I've had E-mails deleted for orders requested for retirement classes that I've taken so who knows if I'll get paid for that. Yeah, this younger Generation is really F-ed up and their it's all about me attitude! I say, "Yeah, it's all about me because I'm retiring and you need to do your F-ing job"!!!!!! Good Luck in retirement!

Thank-you for your many years of service Ghostrider...and your right,the younger generation has taken over in many areas,and they don't seem to give a rats behind about tradition...just say'n

Did you do 29 or 39 years???

I enlisted in the AF during the Carter Malaise Era, proudly served through both terms of President Reagan, then Presidents GHW Bush and Clinton. Retired while the Clinton regime was on its' last days...No regrets, and enjoyed every minute of it. I had a retirement ceremony because my wife wanted me to, not necessarily because I wanted to, but it turned out to be quite a lot of fun!

Congrats from me as well. My effort started in the mid-60's as an enlisted man in the USAF. After I came home from my 3rd trip to SouthEast Asia, I got out in 1972. No fanfare, no welcome home party, nothing. After seeing nothing at home...I went back into school and graduated. Then signed back up and did another 16 years. Retired as a Col. All told, I did 24 years active. Regardless, I have a lot of respect for those that have worn our uniform and look forward to the day when I can REALLY retire. Now at 68, I still love doing work and will one day "fall off the perch" and have no regrets.

Enjoy your Retirement!

Attachments

• thank-you-for-your-service.jpg
    thank-you-for-your-service.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 139
We here {- I -} will certainly congratulate you & celebrate your long service
& military accomplishments...

You have certainly earned it !!

Happy Retirement,
29 years is a very long time in the service, you have my deepest respect...

Thank you
& it cant be said enough, to our many service members,
Thank you so much !!

Enjoy your retirement. You earned it !!!
Thank you for your service to our country.

Chuck

Congratulations and many thanks for your years of service. I hope your coming years are rewarding

Thank You Sir. My Dad retired in about 77 after being Navy 4 years (Korea) and USAF 17 years (Vietnam). After being away from his family so much and loosing so many friends he didnt urge me to enter.

Like all others said THANK YOU! Times they do change. That much more time for the Mopar!

I know...sigh.
Yup,
As Snakeyes says... 'We re-Group"

The BAD thing about it is: You have Obama's signature on your certificate! LOL

I had Clintion! : (

- - - Updated - - -

gee, say what you mean man! Lol. I feel yer pain pal. I have been on this freakin ride since April of 2013. I am way, way over this crap. Glad to be done. Let the damn kids have it. Nco schools and officer courses have just gone downhill on rollerskates. Nothing means what it used to. It's all because of this stupid hand held electronic BS generational dumbing down. I hate it. Ok, i'm done. lol. Thanks for your service too and enjoy your retirement, it's the only revenge!
Congrats, My last day in the A.F. will be next Friday the 20th after 26 years, and it sure as hell can't get here quick enough for me! Retirement has been the most major asscrank for me as they have thrown me under the bus with all this. As we speak I still don't have my retirement order with 6 days to go. They have a saying "take care of your people", I sure the F aren't seeing it. They are doing everything they can to stab me in the back, way more than once this has happened. I can't access "Mypay" to get my W2 to do taxes. I've requested a new password which doesn't work, no one to call to get the **** fixed, I've had E-mails deleted for orders requested for retirement classes that I've taken so who knows if I'll get paid for that. Yeah, this younger Generation is really F-ed up and their it's all about me attitude! I say, "Yeah, it's all about me because I'm retiring and you need to do your F-ing job"!!!!!! Good Luck in retirement!

- - - Updated - - -

I did 29 yrs 6 months and 4 days. I had a break in service for 10 years or so.

Mine is a permanent medical retirement as well.
Congratulations I was medically retired after 17 years 10 months 2 days of service. 20 Feb 2009.

- - - Updated - - -

I am just changing cloths, not really stopping work. I will just turn wrenches at home instead of in the sandbox. Cant find a bad side to that!

Ghostrider67- Thank you for your service. No matter how bad it seems now, I still respect all who serve to protect our way of life and allow us civilians to enjoy our American Mopar muscle !!!!!! I salute you and all our active and retired vets who are members of FBBO. :sFl_america2:

Auto Transport Service
Back