• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late-Model Convertible Seats

g413

Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
Have any of you replaced your front seats with convertible seats? I really like old cars to look original, however, convertible seats are tempting. They come with headrests, shoulder belts, and seat back latches. All three features would be nice in my old Sport Fury and they would make for a safer ride.

If you have done this, what seats did you use and how about some pictures?

Sebring convertible seats have the shoulder belts incorporated in the tops of the seat beside the head rest. Usually leather and sometimes heated, too. My son bought a set for a 1959 Savoy project he used to have. They were nice looking seats. Junk yard prices on interior stuff is usually cheap, because it is the last to go on wrecks.

I knew Sebring seats were an option. A guy has a set on eBay right now and they are listed in my town. I asked if I could come look at them, and he said, "No." I know eBay wants to discourage transactions that go around eBay. I would be willing to go through eBay, but not letting me see them is kind of CS.

Auto Transport Service
Back