• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

late model hemi into early b bodies

well good for you. i'm glad your happy with your bodywork. makes you feel like the time was well spent doesn't it?!!! what color did you go with?

It was alot and I mean alot of time, but it paid off in the end. The color is dark charcoal metallic grey, looks awesome, in my opinion. I'll post pics when it comes home next week.

Surgery took 6 hours and I can see much better. Eye is still swollen, so typing this is really hard. Vision will get even better as the swelling goes down. Zar is not ready yet, hopefully this friday.

Zack any new developments on the car?

Joking! :icon_axe:

Glad to hear your surgery went o.k.

¡¿sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ʞo sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ǝɹns

Oh man, that last post is funny!!! I like it alot, wish I could use it on someone. Car is still not ready, I guess Im going to have him give me an ABSOLUTE date of delivery. I got 8 weeks off, sure would like to spend some quality time putting it ack together.

Got to polish and hang sheet metal.

Thanks for the link, I'm gonna use it sometime.

Hey Zack
I am VERY pleased to hear of your successful operation.
I also feel your pain about having time to work on car and not having car available to work on.
While I have a MAJOR advantage of a completely outfitted shop to build my car in, he is not open on weekends.......so I work hard at finding days I can "escape" my business to go work on it during the week, otherwise I would be drivin it right now!

Thanks Darius. Got good news today, my car will be delivered on Thursday this week. Cant wait to get it back and start wrenching, well just the real light stuff, doc's orders.

I just spent the last hour or so reading this thread from front to back. Great looking car! I have wanted to do a swap like this for some time now. I used to have a 71 Duster that I thought would be killer with a 5.7 Hemi in it. But like most of my projects, not enough time or money, so I ended up selling it so I could put the money into my Roadrunner. I can't wait to see the pics when it is reassembled!

hey 5.7 can't wait to see the car. did you see the new hemi forum just started on fbo?

Yeah, I know the time vs. money thing all too well. And wouldn't you know it, I do have more time than money, lol.

Gonna check it out right now. Perhaps there will be more swaps that people want to post if there is something dedicated for that specific purpose, I guess we'll see.

Yeah, I know the time vs. money thing all too well. And wouldn't you know it, I do have more time than money, lol.

Gonna check it out right now. Perhaps there will be more swaps that people want to post if there is something dedicated for that specific purpose, I guess we'll see.

hey maybe they'll make you chairman of the board!!

What kind of salary does that come with..lol!!

I want to see pictures......:icon_lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back