• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Laysons

OSDart

Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
What's up with Laysons? Are they still in business??????
Been trying to order sill plates for my 65' Belvedere for several days. Answered their add in the vendor section twice. No response. I'd like to take advantage of the sale before it ends 5/1/18

I would assume in Las Vegas for the MATS all week

Even though, should still answer calls and emails. If someone doesn't reply to me, I go elsewhere.

Exactly! I would normally move on to the next vendor. But they have a nice discount on their sill plates until 5/1/18.
Even though their web site didn't say anything about a sale, I placed my order anyway. Just hope they honor the sale price.

I just bought a set of inner & outer sill plates for my 63.They have been selling for $400 since they came out.I bought a set on Ebag for $300,they look fantastic!!!!

Just getting back to work after a little un-planned "medical" vacation.....still sore as hell and slow moving after some "out-patient" activities......

@OSDart....the sale price will still be good for you(and anybody else....) and I apologize for the late reply.

Thanks,
Rick

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well.
I went ahead and ordered through your web site. However, I never saw the sale price listed anywhere.

Auto Transport Service
Back