• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaf springs

Which is the reason I surf on my Laptop only, other than big screen is easier to see. Can't fat finger.

Wrong Springs or incorrect hanger?
Shackle should lean backwards if spring
length and front hanger length is correct!

You must be using a cell phone. There is no good place to put them that won't be in the way. There's a lot going on in a small screen. If you are right handed you might catch them as you scroll. You can go back and edit them or delete them which you should do. .
@toolmanmike . I looked in my reactions score. Looks like I accidently gave 14 red x's over the years. Is there a easy way to to find them, to remove them?

@toolmanmike . I looked in my reactions score. Looks like I accidently gave 14 red x's over the years. Is there a easy way to to find them, to remove them?
I would have to poke around. I don't think so but I will look.

@Joeychgo , I see "reactions received" but not reactions given. Is there a place where members can view their own?

The stock dodge hangers are about 3 1/4" to the center of the bolt hole. The plymouth hangers will be 1" less. The stock springs have a 22" front segment, and a 36" rear. Most super stock springs have a 20" front segment. E body springs have a 22" front and a 35" rear. Start measuring.

You must be using a cell phone. There is no good place to put them that won't be in the way. There's a lot going on in a small screen. If you are right handed you might catch them as you scroll. You can go back and edit them or delete them which you should do. .

No, I am on a desktop however at times miss the mark. I'm not sure what you mean by going back to edit or delete and as with Joeychgo only see reactions received and not sent.

No, I am on a desktop however at times miss the mark. I'm not sure what you mean by going back to edit or delete and as with Joeychgo only see reactions received and not sent.
Scroll back thru the thread. You your self can see where you gave red x's and hit "remove".

I got it twice. I must be special. :rofl:
I guess I should start slowing down on the mouse movement as I seem to be hitting the disagree button a little too often. If I read a post that I do not agree with I just move on without tapping the red button as everyone is entitled to their input/opinion on this site. Being new to this site I do not intentionally hit disagree as I am here to gain knowledge and don't want to Pi*s anyone off.

No problem, there is a little red x on the bottom, you must have pressed it accidently. When you do it means you disagree. Super stock springs are shorter. So you need a longer front hanger. I don't know why only one side. Are both front hangers the same size
Just texted my Cousin after reading from another B Body member that stock Dodge hangers are about 3 1/4 inches long to center of bolt hole and you have to use a hanger that is 2 inches longer when using the shorter Super Stock springs. He will get back to me with measurements.

IMG_1878.jpeg

If it's the right spring doing this it may have more arch. Think you need longer front perches as others have said.

Auto Transport Service
Back