• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

leaning tower of power

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
im haveing one hell of a time finding gasgets for this 69 slant 6 im working on here ... anyone got a part number or have a engine set laying around i could buy that ain't all shrunk up? felpro .. mr gasget ...... sealed power all show numbers but ain't no parts on the shelf

'60-'80 225 and '60-'69 170
Fel-Pro Kit Set 260-1004
Fel-Pro Full Set FS7918 PT-4
Fel-Pro Head Set HS7918 PT-4

Give your supplier some time to get them as that engines been out of production for quite awhile. Nobody is going to have them on hand, parts store wise, unless its an old time mom and pop place but even then its dicey. Parts are like employees. If they don't produce a given amount of income for the store within say a years time, they get booted and replaced by something that does sell.

'60-'80 225 and '60-'69 170
Fel-Pro Kit Set 260-1004
Fel-Pro Full Set FS7918 PT-4
Fel-Pro Head Set HS7918 PT-4
yup ... thoses are the numbers i have.... lol

ya ... thay say thay have only one .. and will let me know when and if thay get a delivery date .... kinda hoping i can get this job done this week. don't look like its going to happen tho

I'm gonna call my guy's bluff and see what he come up with.

Auto Transport Service
Back