• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legitimate Street Car ET's

It's a pretty risky deal now days, were all getting older & much wiser, we don't need our cars impounded & then sold at a police auction... It's not the 70's were they slap your hand & send you home with a ticket, they will come down hard on you now, many laws have changed... I also live in the sticks & do some balls out passe once in a blue moon, but it's not worth the hassle, money & loss of property, to get caught racing on the street, like I did in my misspent youth, on every Fri. & Sat night for 10-12 years from 77-89ish... The track is much safer place to race & no problems with Johnny Law either.... Ex-Street Racer extraordinaire Budnicks...

Same hear as I dont want to get caught drag racing on the street today. They come down very hard on you and like was said can impound your car. Besides I like racing at the track and getting my et slip so I know how it ran. Ron

Same hear as I dont want to get caught drag racing on the street today. They come down very hard on you and like was said can impound your car. Besides I like racing at the track and getting my et slip so I know how it ran. Ron

What about back in the day? Any good memories that you want to share?

New guy here with a 67 Coronet. Mine runs 10.20's through 3 1/2 exhaust to the rear bumper on pump gas. It is a 11.5 to 1 .040 400 with a 4.15 stroke. Indy lil ez 295 heads,Indy intake with a 1050 dominator. Cam is a comp roller 268/276 @ .050 with .704 lift through 1.6 harland sharps. 4.10 Dana with cal tracs and 315 Hoosier drag radials. 4200 convertor. The motor is 4 years old and has thousands of street miles on it. We are in the process of gathering parts to put it in my son's 71 Duster. Couple of pics on the street and at pinks in Memphis.

cruzin11.jpg

Coronet.jpg

pits.jpg

2315321800029932690S600x600Q85.jpg

Great 67 Coronet, I love it...

What about back in the day? Any good memories that you want to share?

Man you are really asking alot for my old memory. :hello2: I will have to put the thinking cap on.

67KBHEMI your Coronet is one awesome machine ! Ron

New guy here with a 67 Coronet. Mine runs 10.20's through 3 1/2 exhaust to the rear bumper on pump gas. It is a 11.5 to 1 .040 400 with a 4.15 stroke. Indy lil ez 295 heads,Indy intake with a 1050 dominator. Cam is a comp roller 268/276 @ .050 with .704 lift through 1.6 harland sharps. 4.10 Dana with cal tracs and 315 Hoosier drag radials. 4200 convertor. The motor is 4 years old and has thousands of street miles on it. We are in the process of gathering parts to put it in my son's 71 Duster. Couple of pics on the street and at pinks in Memphis.

cruzin11.jpg

Coronet.jpg

pits.jpg

2315321800029932690S600x600Q85.jpg

I am completely speechless! I love the shot with the wheels sky high leaving on that panty-ack! I love it!!!!!

67KBhemi I love how Rich is looking right at your car when your leaving, he is a self proclaimed MOPAR fan... Very cool car

Thanks Matt,Budnick,ykf7bo and Ron. On the wheelie pic I got invited back for the wheelstand competition but did not have a thing for the mustang that put in ON the back bumper till the 8th mile!

Hey do you have any more photos at Pinks

Thanks Matt,Budnick,ykf7bo and Ron. On the wheelie pic I got invited back for the wheelstand competition but did not have a thing for the mustang that put in ON the back bumper till the 8th mile!

Hey do you have more photos from Pinks ?, Maybe you can start a new thread on that subject also... I'm sure there are lots of members here that would love to see them... Very cool stuff

Auto Transport Service
Back