• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's compile rear suspension options..

FWIW, I was really on the fence between RMS and GERST, so although the forum coerced me into split mono leaf springs, IF I were looking at RMS, like you, you may want to consider GERST.

Yes, Gerst is also a possibility when I get to that point.
Roadster Shop though the price is heavy(er).

I've looked at this quite a bit:
https://artmorrison.com/products/custom-chassis/maxg

Going this route will put off end-point paint / body for a while, but I might be ok with that as I'll get to drive it more without worry of damage.

Yes, Gerst is also a possibility when I get to that point.
Roadster Shop though the price is heavy(er).
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, but Carl Gerst has just "teamed up" with QA1. He will still be involved in the products bearing his name, and the QA1 K-member and front suspension components I bought from them (everything except the UCAs which are SPC) are great quality parts, fit, finish, materials, everything.
Lots of people are hoping that the partnership will help get more Gerst products out in cars, and expand his name brand offerings without sacrificing any quality or engineering.
This may have an impact on price and availability, but maybe to your benefit.

Auto Transport Service
Back