• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

its been awhile since I've looked at this post glad to see you guys adding some very nice photos of your rides :headbang:

I was wondering would any one have picture of a Prostreet 66-67 B-Body like the one i posted... :)

2a5hmb5.jpg

I just joined the board today.Looking forward to it. Here is some pictures of my 66 Belvedere ll.It has the original rebuilt 318 poly engine with 3 spd on the tree.

Attachments

• 100_1948.jpg
    100_1948.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 585
  • 100_1950.jpg
    100_1950.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 100_1951.jpg
    100_1951.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 587
Thanks foe showing us the car very nice any future plan maybe for a big block or a killer small block or just keeping it the same.. :)

Thanks foe showing us the car very nice any future plan maybe for a big block or a killer small block or just keeping it the same.. :)

I took the car in on a trade so not 100% sure im going to keep it yet unfortunately.I really like the car as I have always liked the old Mopars.The motor that's in it now is the original engine and has been rebuilt so if I decide to keep it going to leave it alone for awhile while I finish up restoring the stuff that needs replacing on it now.Then I have plans to pull the engine and bore and stroke it,some head work and a few other things and make it a hot little small block.I kinda wanna keep most of it original so bad as I will probably hate it will keep the 3 on the tree.But will put a gear and posi in it to help to get it down the road a little easier. And probably go with disc brakes all around so I will be abe to stop it. :) Mainly want a sharp looking cruiser for cruise-ins and plenty of power if I need it.And still have close to stock appearance except for the wheels which I plan to change whats on there now. I plan to go to 18's.Thats another thread I need to post asking if anyone knows whats the biggest 18 in wheel/tire combo will fit under the rear. That's a short list of plans..But who knows I might end up going crazy on it :)

These are the type of wheels I want to go with.The ones pictured are 18's and 20's.I don't think I got the room for that though.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 575
Thanks for sharing yes i have a 66 satellite & in the back i have 275/60/15 and its a tight fit.

Mine currently has 255/60/15's on the back.But I want to go with a bigger diameter wheel and a lower profile tire to equal out to the same ride height and width or just a little bigger.

67' B bodies

Here is my 67' GTX , finished in 2003. everything was OEM and/or NOS Bone stock original. There are some great cars on this post!

Attachments

• P1010507.JPG
    P1010507.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 543
Thanks for sharing that is a very nice car looks great thanks for the pics of it running..! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the showing off that very nice factory muscle car super clean i would drive it around with pride for sure.

Here is my 67' GTX , finished in 2003. everything was OEM and/or NOS Bone stock original. There are some great cars on this post!

coronet 66' sedan

Thanks coronetman, I'm stodgy, but this 66' is a fun one not so civil!

I'm going to Install a 66 Charger grille next, like the Mexican model! LoL

Attachments

• 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 802
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 820
Auto Transport Service
Back