• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Keep us posted when done lets see more pictures. A 4-Door six-pack car very cool.

Thanks coronetman, I'm stodgy, but this 66' is a fun one not so civil!

I'm going to Install a 66 Charger grille next, like the Mexican model! LoL

Gtx

Sorry to post numerously, I'm just starting on this GTX after looking at it since 1996!

TTI turbine Bronze color copper Interior. No rust ever has been off the road since 1983.
The Sox & Martin is the real deal! Totally restored by the present owner. I took this picture at a reunion of old racers in Kearney, Nebraska in
2008. :hello2:

Attachments

• P1010492.JPG
    P1010492.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 819
  • P9170298.JPG
    P9170298.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 804
  • P1010349.jpg
    P1010349.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 789
I want all of you to post all your cars and projects no worries at all i love hearing what everyone is working on...

Sorry to post numerously, I'm just starting on this GTX after looking at it since 1996!

TTI turbine Bronze color copper Interior. No rust ever has been off the road since 1983.
The Sox & Martin is the real deal! Totally restored by the present owner. I took this picture at a reunion of old racers in Kearney, Nebraska in

- - - Updated - - -

Yea that car is awesome it was in mopar muscle back in Sep 2007

Beautiful Coronet

67 GTX Project

Nice project GTX. TT1 is actually Medium Copper Metallic. MM1 Is Turbine Bronze for 1967. My favorite color combo TT1 with Copper interior.

Sorry about that, I look at dodge and Chrysler paint names, and they each call a color something different. You are right, though.

Thanks for the compliment!

Don't you have trouble driving under bridges with that flag on the roof!?? ;)

Tek - Your car is nice man. It's a good reference point for all the stock badges for guys like me.

Auto Transport Service
Back