• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Finally posting a few pics of my baby. This is my 66' Coronet 440 4 door(She's been named 'Coroner'). I have found out the hard way.. It's never finished. This car was a 318 poly car originally. I dropped in a 440 bored 30 over, 4spd, slightly narrowed rear end w/ a mini tub in the back.

Next plans are to redo the suspension in the back and get her track worthy :)

coroner024.jpg

coroner041.jpg

coroner026.jpg

coroner022.jpg

coroner027.jpg

coroner038.jpg

Hardest part I'm finding is, not many people gave two craps about the 4 doors so parts finding is a bit difficult. Hope you guys like her!

Finally posting a few pics of my baby. This is my 66' Coronet 440 4 door(She's been named 'Coroner'). I have found out the hard way.. It's never finished. This car was a 318 poly car originally. I dropped in a 440 bored 30 over, 4spd, slightly narrowed rear end w/ a mini tub in the back.

coroner022.jpg

Hardest part I'm finding is, not many people gave two craps about the 4 doors so parts finding is a bit difficult. Hope you guys like her!

This car looks awesome! Very tough looking. The bumper sticker is a nice touch. Nice work.

coroner024.jpg

coroner041.jpg

coroner026.jpg

coroner022.jpg

coroner027.jpg

coroner038.jpg

that is an awesome set up. love love it. and especially love the "nickname" of the car...perfect.

Have you found anything to replace it with yet ?

Quite rare the 66//67s. Probably a dozen in the country as a guess. Plenty of Mopars overall though. Quite a big following and a good membership of the Mopar Muscle Association club. You can check it out on moparuk.com. Hopefully have another Coronet sorted, just waiting on title change.

Good news ! Post up some pics when you can. I'm hoping the Cobra will be sold this week, then I can start looking for one :blob1:

That is very cool i am glad to see American Muscle is still liked i am afraid that America will one day outlaw or car because of the tree huggers...... You no that fake Global Warming Crap...

gtxclone that's very nice looking ,we need more car **** of it though :headbang:

Yeah, I'd like to see a side profile and know what size wheels/tires you're running...

Nice grill/core support piece as well.

This is posted in the 66-67 Charger area also but here is my 1966 Charger. The 440 is waiting the final wash and assembly, 727 was rebuilt 2 years ago, Hotchkis TVS with Firm Feel bars and moog misc parts, Wilwood 13" rotors and 6 piston calipers front, 12" and 4 piston rears, with 7/8 Wilwood master and proportioning valve. Currently I am sticking with the manual steering to get it back on the road. Once I have the cash I will upgrade to power steering. The rims are Cragar SS in 18X9.5 with -12 offset or 4.75" of backspacing. The pics are with 285/35/18's but I will be running 265/35/18's for the front to add a little more clearance. Hopefully it will be back on the road in another month or two.

For some reason my 2 year olds shoulders grow when he is in the garage and he develops a swagger going from tool to tool.

View attachment 181816View attachment 181817

Auto Transport Service
Back