• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

67coronetman

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1966 plymouth satellite with a built 448 cu in motor with indy heads and all the goodies.! it is making 580 hp & 600 ft tq lots of fun what do you have and do you drive it and how much.?? I do all the chances i get.!

A little side note does any one out here have a mopar performance292/509 cam & lifters they would sell or do some trading on.?
Also would be up for a lunati voodoo cam 276/284 duration & 513/533 lift with lifters lets talk.!

My email is ............Please do not post email addresses as per Site Rules. Use the Private Message function for contact.

Dads Newest Satellite pic 2010 002.jpg

DSC_1900.jpg

DSC_1906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
67 Coronet R/T Clone

Here are a few pics of my 440 that I'm converting to an R/T. Anyone have any parts for sale?

101_0926.jpg

101_0964.jpg

Hey there let me know what you are looking for

Last edited by a moderator:
** Come on mopar guys i know there alot more 66-67 b-body guys out there lets see what you are working on our you are driving around in.!

:yes:Thanks So where's your ride put a pic on here just because i an fond off the 66-67 b-bodies does not mean i don't like all the ride's ! ** ( GO AHEAD AND POST ):yes::yes::yes:

You guys have seen it before on this site in other threads but here is my 1966 1 of 11 Hemi 4 speed sedan.

66HEMI15.jpg

66HEMI2.jpg

66HEMI3.jpg

66HEMI4.jpg

66HEMI6.jpg

That is just nice.! its nice to see our mopar brothers over there stand up and show us more those car are very much in demand yes.!

Auto Transport Service
Back