• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Looks great. It took me six years to build my silver car. I have about that many currently, in my `cuda ragtop project.

The Hellvedere
67 Belvedere I

image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 393658

My 66 Coronet 500 I sold a few yrs ago . As to rust free, I would put this car up with any B body in North America. 383 auto.
2rpcoronets.JPG

Here are a couple of my 67. Owned it since 75. It's a Mr. Norms Car, 43k on the clock, 4 speed. Lots of fun!

IMG_0015.JPG hemi24085.jpg hemi24084.jpg

Here are two of mine.
66 Is a street strip car with 530HP/535TQ dyno'ed, work in progress.
Owned for about 10 years now.
67 is a beautiful driver, 440/727.

.jpg .png

Belts, hoses, filters, tires, good tune. If it runs/drives good....don't worry about it. I bought cars in LA, and drove them to Detroit for about a dozen years.

This was my "pick of the show" at Lakeland/Carlisle last weekend.

67 Satellite
Factory 383 four speed with A/C.
Don't see that too often.
Had build sheet that said "accent stripe delete"
Anyone know if that means the silver/gray below the bottom body line, or was it a pin stripe at the top?
Obviously that lower area got painter red during a repaint.
Works, though.
23K OBO
IMG_20170225_131547.jpg
IMG_20170225_131524.jpg

My 66 Belvedere I [factory hemi/4-speed], back in the day. It'll be a year before I get to work on this one.

295supf.jpg

its very rare here in Ontario had my 66 out twice last week . hope maybe march will be good to
are charger.jpg

When I die, I'd like the urn carried to the party in my Bel II wagon.

(provided it's running by then)

Auto Transport Service
Back