• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

The GTX Fuel filler is a nice touch
Yea, I just wish they had used the GTX cap and and not a Charger or Challenger cap that says "Fuel" on it. The gas cap and dual exhaust with chrome tips are the only obvious non-original itemsI can see.
Hood ornament says it's a 318 car, but I don't know if that's what's under the hood. It also has underdash A/C and a sticker on the rear 1/4 window indicating it was dealer installed.
The owner, or at least driver, works for one of the other businesses on the campus. He's there when I get to work and gone when I leave so it might be hard, but I'm hoping I can catch him and ask him about the car.

That definitely looks like QQ1.
I took a picture of the firewall in my 66 Belvedere II where the paint is in good shape, and after comparing to chip chart, I am pretty sure it is PP1. The fender tag is long gone.

IMG_0804.JPG

On another note, I have never seen a heater setup like this.

View attachment 1361835
Thats factory air car 66 thru 1970 B body all look very similar

A/C car, lucky dog. I can only put the top down.
Fran, I will gladly trade you my factory air car ( and it works quite well btw ) for your topless car right now.
And I will deliver it , Im just that nice of a guy

I'll even throw in the yellow car so you can have a collection .

20220929_163847.jpg

20220827_114024.jpg

20220415_173530.jpg

The orange one my dad restored when I was about 6 or 7. That’s when I knew I wanted one, fast forward to me at 43 and just got married for the first time and my wife sends me a pic of the purple one and says to me “Let’s go get it”. Even thou it had no interior we got it and I bought another rotted one but had all the exterior trim and all the interior. So over the winter I took the white interior out of the rotted 66 and reupholstered it black through out the whole interior and did a alligator headliner. Next is body and paint.

CA658B19-47D9-44C8-8F90-F60C287BF935.jpeg

B95925CE-4A31-4C5E-B8BB-BB1FDFECEF85.jpeg

Had the Coronet for a scenic trip to help work on a buddies car.

So decided to take some pictures with the scenic back drop along the way.

20221023_181310.jpg

20221023_181153.jpg

20221023_181218.jpg

I don't want to appear to be bashing your car, but...

What's up with that whole lower section on the driver's side?
It looks like it's been replaced once and not done all that well.

That's honestly what kept me from attempting to buy that car.
I assume you are talking about the left rear quarter. I don't know. I can say the bodywork is very solid. I intend to make this a stock car tribute with patina, so it does not matter.

Auto Transport Service
Back