• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

I took my great grandpas 67 belvedere out to mopars at the park in tulsa this weekend and had a good time. I picked up some magnum 500 wheels, a 408 short block, and ran her down the strip for the first time. It ran 16.7 @ 78. I also got to meet a fellow member with my twin but in green. That was my first time ever going to a swap meet or drag racing. I'm hooked!
Screenshot_20221106-154719_Gallery.jpg

16.7 E.T
I took my great grandpas 67 belvedere out to mopars at the park in tulsa this weekend and had a good time. I picked up some magnum 500 wheels, a 408 short block, and ran her down the strip for the first time. It ran 16.7 @ 78. I also got to meet a fellow member with my twin but in green. That was my first time ever going to a swap meet or drag racing. I'm hooked!
View attachment 1369377

Would have been neat if Tom Myl had nickname of " Quarter".

16.7 E.T

Would have been neat if Tom Myl had nickname of " Quarter".
Yes, the et was 16.7. It's a stock 318 that has headers and dual exhaust. I also put a 3.23 sure grip in it. I had a lot of fun.

Yes, the et was 16.7. It's a stock 318 that has headers and dual exhaust. I also put a 3.23 sure grip in it. I had a lot of fun.
I misread your post and thought you had a 408 in it. Now I see that you picked up the 408 short block at the swap meet.

Back in the city again for another 100 mile round trip. The car just loves the freeway with the 3.23 rear and sounds glorious.
20221111_090329.jpg

These will be the ugliest 66/67 cars posted in this thread but they're not ugly to me. Been collecting parts for over a year. And finally getting ready to start working on them.

First up is a 66 Coronet 500 361 console auto. I'm new to body work so this is the car i'm going to be "learning on" as i go. Has some rust in the front floor pans and lower rear quarter panel rust and a section in the trunk. I would love to finish the metal work and get it stripped down and epoxy primered this winter. I guesss that will depend on if i can get it and keep it warm enough inside the temporary garage. Not ideal but it's what i have to work with this winter.
IMG_20221112_123914.jpg

Below is a 67 Coronet R/T. Console auto 440 car blue on blue (currently primer/rust). Solid car with no rust issues execpt the surface rust you can see in the pic. The previous owner used it as a parts car for his Hemi Coronet R/T so it was stripped down but i got quite a few parts with it and have been collecting the rest.
IMG_20221112_130937.jpg

The R/T and Satellite are living here in the old cattle barn for the winter. Cold but dry.
IMG_20221112_130756.jpg

View attachment 1369377
Nice thanks for sharing

Auto Transport Service
Back