Lets see if this will work

Roadcuda

Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
If a scooter battery can do that imagine what a car battery could do if the car is parked in a garage. Scary.

moparedtn

Ed on the Ridge
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Lithium Ion, right? I've read all sorts of stuff saying do NOT keep those things in your house!

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
Lithium Ion, right? I've read all sorts of stuff saying do NOT keep those things in your house!
That is a larger scale fire than the one I saw from my cordless circular saw a couple of months ago.....my nail gun shot a nail into the battery and it went up in flames too.
The guy in the video is a dipshit. His response was pathetic.

Lefty71

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
So.... what really happened right there at the 15 second mark?? What was he carrying? Water?

Crazy stuff for sure!

ckessel

Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
And we are being pushed to own vehicles with that battery. Add in the tards who are advocating putting in 20+ acres of them on the land where the decommissioned Morro Bay power plant is. This will be the energy storage for the future 400 sq mile wind farm they are wanting to put in 30 miles or so off shore from here. I'm sure there will be no environmental disasters with any phase of that.

Cranky

Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I don't like a car being in the garage that's attached to the house. Always said I would never own a home with an attached garage and so far that's happening.

Hey-O

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I don't like a car being in the garage that's attached to the house. Always said I would never own a home with an attached garage and so far that's happening.
Around 80 percent of homes in this country have at least a single car garage. There are so many things that can go wrong with a house, the garage is the last thing on my list. I do get it though.