• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see if this will work

If a scooter battery can do that imagine what a car battery could do if the car is parked in a garage. Scary.

he will be seeing green coming out of his wallet :lol:

Not Good...

OMFG, that got crazy fast too...

it's going to be fun to watch the whole electric car fad play out

Lithium Ion, right? I've read all sorts of stuff saying do NOT keep those things in your house!

Lithium Ion, right? I've read all sorts of stuff saying do NOT keep those things in your house!
That is a larger scale fire than the one I saw from my cordless circular saw a couple of months ago.....my nail gun shot a nail into the battery and it went up in flames too.
The guy in the video is a dipshit. His response was pathetic.

So.... what really happened right there at the 15 second mark?? What was he carrying? Water?

Crazy stuff for sure!

And we are being pushed to own vehicles with that battery. Add in the tards who are advocating putting in 20+ acres of them on the land where the decommissioned Morro Bay power plant is. This will be the energy storage for the future 400 sq mile wind farm they are wanting to put in 30 miles or so off shore from here. I'm sure there will be no environmental disasters with any phase of that.

I don't like a car being in the garage that's attached to the house. Always said I would never own a home with an attached garage and so far that's happening.

I don't like a car being in the garage that's attached to the house. Always said I would never own a home with an attached garage and so far that's happening.
Around 80 percent of homes in this country have at least a single car garage. There are so many things that can go wrong with a house, the garage is the last thing on my list. I do get it though.

Auto Transport Service
Back