• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets talk Coffee

I like my coffee like my women. Bold, black and bitter.

Coffee is great for your health too. I drink 2 cups a day everyday. Usually black but sometimes with a little local honey and cinnamon if its allergy season.

Dunken Donuts used to have the best cheap bean coffee but now its as much as starbucks. HEB (local grocer) brand for me these days.

My neighbor and I have our own brand. (his idea but we brainstorm ideas together). It is roasted and blended by another neighbor who own's a couple coffee shops. He's Jamaican and knows his poop. I sell it on my tool truck and he sells it to friends. $10/lb. for the original and $12/lb for the St. Johns. The original is dark and bright flavored and the St. Johns has hints of flavors of rum, whisky, carmel, and hazlenut. St Johns is the favorite. tmm

Attachments

• IMG952013010695090140.jpg
    IMG952013010695090140.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 253
Got a Kerig last fall. I drink black coffee of several kinds now, regular,hazel nut, Chocolate, Caramel, Vanilla etc

Just on my second cup when I saw this.......Coffee makes anything better...

tumblr_n07lq6lRy51s6r7huo1_500.jpg

Peete's coffee is awesome!! Costco had that for awhile..Also found at Walmart and Target... Dunkin Donuts in the bag is good. The Folgers and Maxwell house is all cheap bitter tasting low quality stuff.

My personal favorite at the moment is the Omar Nicaraguan... a nice dark roast.
I buy the beans and grind them in a Cuisinart Burr Grinder that my daughter bought me, and brew it in my Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker.
There's nothing like that first cup of coffee in the morning.

I found some Chock full o'Nuts Original..... Still a very good blend.

If regular coffee isn't enough for any of y'all out there, make yourself some Cuban coffee...

Bustelo Cafe.jpeg

WARNING: normal coffee is around 89, this stuff is 110.

[video=youtube_share;9ZhidtD3cMY]http://youtu.be/9ZhidtD3cMY[/video]

[video=youtube_share;v4wCwfuGP8w]http://youtu.be/v4wCwfuGP8w[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back