• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking at a ‘72 Satellite need advice

Buy it or not?

• Yes but it now!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No stay away

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I’m going to pass on this car I found an A body I’m really interested in.
Anyone interested here’s the link to the face book ad for this car

Hi, just wanted to say thank you for sharing the link to the car 2 months back

my father in law MFP. put me on to it the day you shared it had a long chat with the owner (Teresa) and decided to buy it.. It finally arrived here in the uk and I picked it up Friday.. and have to say I cant get over how straight it is there is no rot anywhere and runs amazing.. the interior dose need a little but of work but that's about it.. I cant wait to get it registered and on the road properly..
Thanks again Tom

20190824_164352.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, just wanted to say thank you for sharing the link to the car 2 months back

my father in law MFP. put me on to it the day you shared it had a long chat with the owner (Teresa) and decided to buy it.. It finally arrived here in the uk and I picked it up Friday.. and have to say I cant get over how straight it is there is no rot anywhere and runs amazing.. the interior dose need a little but of work but that's about it.. I cant wait to get it registered and on the road properly..
Thanks again Tom

View attachment 824070
Thats awesome! I am glad to have put it into good hands.
I kinda wish in hindsight now I would have bought it.
13K was a fair asking price but I passed on it, and bought an A body 74 Duster and I am regretting it as it turned out to be a serious money pit and has more mechanical issues than i anticipated. Live and learn. Enjoy the car

Thank you again, if it wasnt for you we would still be looking. But its come to a good home and will be well looked after.
I'm sorry to hear about the Duster hopefully you get it sorted, such cool cars. it will be worth it in the end
Thanks again

Thank you again, if it wasnt for you we would still be looking. But its come to a good home and will be well looked after.
I'm sorry to hear about the Duster hopefully you get it sorted, such cool cars. it will be worth it in the end
Thanks again
Your welcome. Awaiting my finders fee.:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back