• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a 67 Coronet R/T owner

shooter65

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I found a document in my 67 Coronet that doesn't belong to my car. It's for a 67 Coronet R/T L-code that was orignially Turbine Bronze. If someone know an owner of one of these cars, ask them to get in touch with me, if the document belongs to them, I send it to them free. I'm hoping to reunite it with the car. If someone contacts me, all I need is them to verify the last 6 of the VIN.

Hello,

I found a document in my 67 Coronet that doesn't belong to my car. It's for a 67 Coronet R/T L-code that was orignially Turbine Bronze. If someone know an owner of one of these cars, ask them to get in touch with me, if the document belongs to them, I send it to them free. I'm hoping to reunite it with the car. If someone contacts me, all I need is them to verify the last 6 of the VIN.
Scroll down the Forums list. There is a "Lost and Found B Bodies" forum that is a perfect place for your information.

Hello,

I have a friend with an MM1 67 R/T. What’s the last 6 on the sheet?

Auto Transport Service
Back