• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for car inspection company recommendation in Prescott, AZ

halfafish

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Howdy folks. I'm looking long distance at a B-body located in Prescott, AZ. I'd like to find a company that does classic car inspections in that part of the world. Prescott being fairly small, I'm guessing this might have to come out of Phoenix to get the job done.

The only ones I can find searching on-line are the Lemon Squad, Carsonline.com, and Phoenix Car Inspections. The first two appear to be on-line brokers that use other folks to do the inspections. Phoenix Car Inspections appears to be run by the owner.

Does anyone have experience with these or other inspection services?

Contact Dales Historic Vehicle 520 323 7724 and ask for a recommendation in Prescott.

I sold a car several years ago to a guy in California. He couldn't make the trip, but hired The Lemon Squad. I thought they did a decent job for the buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to use them myself. They are in all 50 States.
Pre-Purchase Car Inspection | Vehicle Inspection

I used Lemon Squad once and they did a very thorough job documenting the car with detailed photos and evaluating the mechanics of the car. I would use them again.

Dale's does not do off-site inspections, but that was a good try. Looks like the Lemon Squad gets the job.

The wagon looks nice overall. I'm not a fan of the color combination but it looks reasonably clean and complete.

Auto Transport Service
Back