• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LS Swapped 69 Charger

Hey all, thought I'd introduce my road race charger project. Bought the car earlier this year non-running, no interior, etc. Someone had started restoring it about 10 years earlier but never finished. At first my plan was to just get it running and make a nice cruiser, that changed pretty quick. I pulled the 440 and replaced it with a 5.3 ls truck motor, which was a huge improvement on drivability, reliability, and power (surprisingly). It's currently getting boost and awaiting new suspension, transmission, roll cage, wheels, etc to get it ready for some open road racing.View attachment 1021047 View attachment 1021048 View attachment 1021049 View attachment 1021050 View attachment 1021051 View attachment 1021052 View attachment 1021053 View attachment 1021054 View attachment 1021055
I'm liking your setup... How's it working out for you? Do you have a a website or YouTube channel about how you did the swap? I have a 1973 Dodge Coronet Custom Station Wagon (not ran in 23 years) that I've been thinking about a LS swap and would like to know where/how to start.

Auto Transport Service
Back