• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LS Swapped 69 Charger

Presentation1.jpg
Here is a green T-top Camaro.

fixed** I think this is what you really meant to type :)

Cmon man all kidding aside people can do whatever they want with their own cars.

If you don’t like it no harm no foul but no need to trash it
Trash needs to be trashed, see the T top Camaro above! And yes I do own almost every car Chrysler ever made! Lol

Check out the interior in the green T top Camaro! Anyone who would put an LS in a Charger,would want a proper interior to go with it!

00V0V_3ZMxnYWKwBcz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_3E0GrkfOkdkz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

You just killed the resale value
Chevy guys won’t touch it because it’s in a dodge and mopar people will only give you the price for the shell figuring they’ll have to redo it

You just killed the resale value
Chevy guys won’t touch it because it’s in a dodge and mopar people will only give you the price for the shell figuring they’ll have to redo it
He didn't say he was trying to sell it but if he did...a Charger shell is still worth quite a few bucks!

I wonder if the op ever did the swap?
He seems to have vanished....

I wonder if the op ever did the swap?
He seems to have vanished....
I wonder why, I clicked on the second to the last page to get caught up and instead read 2 pages of people complaining. I didn't like the LS part either but it sounded like a cool build to watch.

I don't know if he's around anymore or not, but his car gives me hope. I'm 70 now and have been in this hobby a very long time. What concerns me today is the seeming lack of young people coming up to fill the void of those of us "leaving," so to speak. Kudos to him for being a "hot rodder."

Exactly! Unfortunate that the allmighties chased him off...
Dont worry, I'm still here! I haven't been active in quite a while and I'm surprised to see people still commenting on this thread haha.

Last edited:
I haven't done much since my last post. I welded up the heater hose holes on the water pump and put together a new mild steel hotside since I didn't like how the old setup looked, the welds aren't my best but I didn't have much tig experience at that point.
I also bought a 3D Printer recently so I made some window sliders in CAD since I had lost my replacements. That's pretty much the only new updates.

The charger is just sitting in the garage now while I decide what to do with it, I've been looking into building a full chassis for it but I'll need to make more space in the garage before I can get started on that. My dad picked up a 1966 Barracuda that's been in the family since he was a kid and I'll be helping with that car. So it might be a while before I can make some good progress on the charger.

waterpump.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
Barra.jpg

Last edited:
Dont worry, I'm still here! I haven't been active in quite a while and I'm surprised to see people still commenting on this thread haha.

Don’t give up and share some progress. I really want to see this through!

nope..sell the CHARGER, 440 n trans ...buy a G.M product for the l.s

10290712_10153937824779174_724452209764108969_n.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back