• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made In USA Thread

There is a city in Japan named Usa, but it has been there since the 6th century.
Where do you come up with these little and often extensive nuggets of knowledge? I’ve told you before I enjoy reading your posts because you always seem to come up with some good factual stuff.

BTW - Happy Canada Day!

The stamp on my *** faded out. :lol: time for a new one.

I thought there was a city in China named Usa. No periods between the letters.
Yea, that was a sneaky move from years ago. Not to say the bastards didn’t revive it and nothing is done about it.

I had a hell of a time getting masonry bits the other day (drilling for a flagpole mount, into a stone home...un-fun).

Went to Lowe's (only place that was open - we have a ma and pa hardware store down the street but they keep "I'm retired and I don't give a ****" hours). Everything I could find - and I mean EVERYTHING - was "made in China". Goddammit. I try REALLY hard to avoid feeding the commie bastards, and buying domestic, but when I absolutely canNOT find anything domestic...well...I needed to drill holes.

Funny thing about funnels though - I needed one for the kitchen. Looked EVERYWHERE in the grocery stores, box stores, you name it. All Chinesium. Went to Advance Auto? Made in USA. So, my kitchen funnel (mainly for Gatorade mix, into water bottles) is an auto parts store funnel. Meh. It funnels food just fine!

Auto Transport Service
Back