• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Magnum 500s full set -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustymopar

Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
[h=2]Set of Mopar Magnum 500's (14") in Maryland[/h]
I have 2- 14"x7 and 2 -14x6 Magnum 500's off of a 69 Dodge Superbee. They have been soda blasted and repainted. Some nicks. Driver quality. They have brand new, almost impossible to find Cooper tires with 0 miles on them($600 worth of tires mounted and balanced). Magnum 500's

Make me an offer...

Go try to buy some new 14" Cooper tires.....

OK.........I bought a set of 14" whitewall Coopers last year.......somethin must have happened.

Tire Rack doesn't even have them anymore and I did a search and came up empty.

Go try to buy some new 14" Cooper tires.....

Red - you get it..They are no where to be found. Maybe white walls can be found but not what I have one them. I wll snap some pictures if leafDave is serious...
I'd sure like to sell them. they are taking up space in the garage.

dude...i got raised white cooper cobra gt radial tires on both of my mopars, and the place i get them from has racks full of them. !

- - - Updated - - -

heres the other......and im plannin on putting them on the Javelin too ! i guess theyre RAREEEEEEEEE...like everything else... lmao !

Attachments

• south park pix 026.jpg
    south park pix 026.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,049
  • belvy new wheels 002.jpg
    belvy new wheels 002.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,042
dude...i got raised white cooper cobra gt radial tires on both of my mopars, and the place i get them from has racks full of them. !

- - - Updated - - -

heres the other......and im plannin on putting them on the Javelin too ! i guess theyre RAREEEEEEEEE...like everything else... lmao !

Good to know, I had been looking for a Trend Setter 225 75R 14 and couldn't find one, still can't. Guess if I was looking for a raised white letter tire I would be fine. I guess its all based on what you are looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Inconceivable!! You have eight? Are you sure you are speaking of these rare creatures? Yours might be fakes, actually Yokohamas dressed up in Cooper cobra gear.

In all seriousness, it is sad how limited our options are for rwl tires. Goodyear makes nothing so we are left with BFGs, Firestone, and the now infamous COOPER COBRAS.

sorry RED...ya didnt give any kind of specifics. ya said Cooper tires and i was wonderin why ya thought they .................OH FORGET IT!....lol

sorry RED...ya didnt give any kind of specifics. ya said Cooper tires and i was wonderin why ya thought they .................OH FORGET IT!....lol

I should mentioned what I was looking for, the white lettered tires are everywhere but I needed one to give me a spare, still can't find one. Didn't mean to hijack the thread...sorry.

Attachments

• Wheels and tires.jpg
    Wheels and tires.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,040
Yeah,
Funny huh?
I just "quit" a search for them.
None to be found!
What gives?
PS: SEND IN A PIC please?

Anyone who has an interest... Here they are... I had a hard time finding 14".

- - - Updated - - -

how about some pics [pleaase

Your pics are posted.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,031
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 985
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,012
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,029
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,017
I wish they were 15", thats what I need with my brake conversion...dang, those are what I want!

I am interested for sure but gots no money.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Show off!....LOL

Any one know where to find some touring cooper c-4 in 15's--thin white wall3/8'none to be had in this town--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back