• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAN I AM BEAT!!!!!!!!Crawling Around on the SLAB!!!!

tumblr_n5n1ipdIMJ1qdojzho3_500.gif

tumblr_n5n1ipdIMJ1qdojzho1_500.gif

tumblr_n5n1ipdIMJ1qdojzho2_500.gif

You know you're old when your date that's 20 years younger than you asks if your heart is up to the task :grin:

As I was placing band aids on all of the cuts and stuff on my hands and arms this morning I was thinking that in years gone by I would have not noticed most of them and not worried about the ones that were not really bleeding. Now I look like the poster boy for klutzy dudes. lol.

Something to ponder if you are clearly unsure if your heart can handle the stress.

If the deceased has had a large amount of physical exertion prior to death, they may generally expend all their oxygen (and therefore ATP) prior to death. This can mean that at the time of death, rigor mortis sets in instantly. This is referred to as a “cavaderic spasm”. The position that the individual is in at the time of the onset of this bizarre phenomenon may actually pinpoint a cause of death.

I feel your pain,this getting old is not for sissys

WWWOOOOWWWW!!!! Resurrecting one of my old posts. Makes all that discomfort of finishing my '66 Ply Sat project all the more satisfying. She's not quite finished but is a driver now. Back is still "jacked" though...cr8crshr/Tuck

I feel your pain, the 8.75 rear end redo somehow got a lot heavier than the last time I did it. That was two back surgeries ago. The truck jack stands still didn't have my Plymouth up high enough...and for the tranny leak...and the speedo gear replacement...and cable shift adjustment...

I have removed and replaced several 727 transmissions while laying on a creeper.
With some prep and a plan I got it done by lowering the trans onto my chest and sliding out from under it.
Putting them back in reverse order was not easy or fun.
Working on a budget as a youth is something I now marvel at.
These days being on a creeper under the car is for inspection and planning. Or taking a nap.:)

I carpeted my garage about 10 years ago. It was one of the smartest things I've done. Now, I could use gym-mat or mattresses. My new knees don't let me kneel, and everything is now either standing, low mechanic's chair, or laying to accomplish all the car building tasks. When I'm laying to do work, it's a bitch to get up, due to a torn rotator in my shoulder...from my 2 major auto accidents this year. This is starting to really suck.

I carpeted my garage about 10 years ago. It was one of the smartest things I've done. Now, I could use gym-mat or mattresses. My new knees don't let me kneel, and everything is now either standing, low mechanic's chair, or laying to accomplish all the car building tasks. When I'm laying to do work, it's a bitch to get up, due to a torn rotator in my shoulder...from my 2 major auto accidents this year. This is starting to really suck.

Damn, you're a mess!

Geezz...I guess so! I thought I had it bad but you ARE a mess....lol. I FEEL yer pain brother.

I’ve been hearing that 40 is the new 20. I don’t believe that. But I do believe that $40 is the new $20.

JL.....

I'm okay. When ya see the cars for sale....I've had it.

so I'm almost done this 69 Ford Truck.......

setup: dude has like 120K wrapped up in it.

anyway..... I rebuilt the bed, having it cut into 21 different pieces (no ****) and it's nearly finished.

the point: body working the inside of the bed is a major bitch! crawling around, sitting, squatting, upside down, WTF! getting too old for this crap

Auto Transport Service
Back