• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Worman

MoparDanMan

Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching Graveyard Cars. There is a lot of good information here, but Mark is such an asshole. What do you think?

I liked it at first. But It really sucks that the producers of the show probably prod him to get more goofy content. The last time I watched it was less eye revolting and a bit more information. Less of the goofiness.

This season seems to have far less campy/drama silliness when compared to previous seasons. One of the last couple episodes had a ton of super dense info going through the numbers on a cuda.

they don't show any of the actual reconstruction....... they don't want anyone to see the "sausage making"

I respect the guy for what he does and his knowledge. The goofball stuff is the writers 100%

Completely unwatchable. I tried when it first came out but just couldn't, he is such a DICK... on top of being an idiot spout incorrect BS like its the gospel. He spits out part numbers because he thinks it makes him look smart and knows very few will ever actually look up any of the numbers. I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

I know there is a thread on this show here somewhere, hell I think I even replied to it but I haven't watched the show in a couple years. I just really like less clowning around, which Mark did a lot of and more working and talking about the cars. Mark seems like a VERY knowledgeable guy and he truly cares about the Mopar hobby but I don't know about his personality, that is on the fence with me. I can honestly take it or leave it, and you know I wanna say he's gotten less childish as he is older but I don't know. I do like his daughter though.

I have a story but am not sure if I have it 100 percent accurate.....

I got a friend who WAS a GYC fan that took a trip to Oregon or somewhere around there, he decided that he wanted to meet Mark and everyone and check out the cars. He went there and Marks daughter told him her dad wasn't there and to come back the next day, he went back the next day and I again don't believe Mark was there but I believe his daughter threw a hissy fit then left.

The people I know who have met him in person say he is just a regular guy. Remember, it's TV.

I’ve met him a couple of times he stopped by my car at a car show and complemented me on my car. Regular guy talking car stuff.

I'm sitting here watching Graveyard Cars. There is a lot of good information here, but Mark is such an asshole. What do you think?
The way that I see it, the people that don't like Mark wouldn't like me either.
I'm okay with that.
We act the same in many ways. I'm silly and obnoxious. I like to say things to get a reaction or to see someone cringe.
What annoys me are people that are as ******* dull as a corpse. NO sense of humor, no silly side, all business, all the time.
Screw that.
I like Mark.

Oh boy, another Worman/GYC thread? Yay!
...said nobody, ever...
facepalm.gif

I was laid up on the couch a couple of Sundays ago & binge watched 4 episodes. I think the goofyness has calmed down, but what was with the 10 minutes of horribly dopey cartoons at the end of each episode?

Dont get me wrong. A all mopar Car show is a wet dream for me. But from the episodes I have seen. A lot of it feels, phony. Putting on a act for TV. More about goofing off then about the Cars. These guys are lousy actors yet they shouldn't have to act that way because some stupid tv producer tells them to. I get it's supposed to entertain us but it's not like the girlfriend and the rest of the family are dying to watch a floor pan replacement on a Roadrunner. I feel these type of shows are really for the gear heads. But they want to appeal to a broader audience, so they have to make them silly so it can grab more peoples attention but once you do that, you begin to isolate it's base audience I feel. Same thing happened with fast n loud. I loved the first 2 seasons. But then the big wigs decided to make it a live action cartoon. Me personally, I like to get some education from watching a show on building cars. YouTube has been satisfying that urge. For now at least.

I enjoyed the show when it first aired but I can’t stand Worman. They took what can be a great show and turned it into a circus, I don’t watch it anymore. If I want to watch comedy I will watch the 3 Stooges.

Last edited:
Just like any other long running reality show.....they run out of ideas, start doing things that have nothing to do with the show topic and it slowly dies. I'll give it maybe 2 more years and it will be gone.

Auto Transport Service
Back