• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark's (RC's) Survivor 1966 HEMI Belvedere II On My Car Story.....

I see a striking resemblance.:lol:
mark2.JPGmark1.JPG

Man, you sure don't sound like you're from 'Massachewshettes'!!! :D And you know where I'm from! And oh geezz, that car sure reminds me of my first car and brings back lots of memories....also a 66 II only mine was a mordoor with a black vinyl top and had a poly teen in it. Still, it had the same trim complete with the hood emblem except with the 318 scrip but didn't have the lower dash chrome. Don't recall seeing a clock though which mine had. I remember several gas station jokeys that couldn't find the gas fill and also remember the first time leaving from a self serve station (which there weren't very many) without it! Talk about getting back there in a big hurry! More and more memories.....! Mine got a warmed up 383 in early 70 and then it was really fun not that it wasn't fun before that. Thanks for the vid! I enjoyed it.

Man, you sure don't sound like you're from 'Massachewshettes'!!! :D And you know where I'm from! And oh geezz, that car sure reminds me of my first car and brings back lots of memories....also a 66 II only mine was a mordoor with a black vinyl top and had a poly teen in it. Still, it had the same trim complete with the hood emblem except with the 318 scrip but didn't have the lower dash chrome. Don't recall seeing a clock though which mine had. I remember several gas station jokeys that couldn't find the gas fill and also remember the first time leaving from a self serve station (which there weren't very many) without it! Talk about getting back there in a big hurry! More and more memories.....! Mine got a warmed up 383 in early 70 and then it was really fun not that it wasn't fun before that. Thanks for the vid! I enjoyed it.
Oh he's definetly from Maskachusetts. He didn't yak enough on that vid to tell. Right Maaaaark? LOL

He has been a Masshole longer than I have! The car sounds amazing when he gets on the loud pedal!

Auto Transport Service
Back